Thank you Cleveland for voting us best of the best in Cleveland for lawn care! The Cleveland Daily Banner holds a contest every year for the local businesses in Cleveland and names only one, Best of the Best. We are so honored and proud to be this years winner,
Learn how Landscaping Will Help Sell Your Home
Putting your home on the market is a stressful situation. There are many questions throughout the whole process. Will you get close to the desired price? How long will it take to sell your home? Is there anything you can do to help sell your home faster? While finding answers might be difficult, but there is definitely something you can do to help sell your home. Landscape is something that most homeowners forget to focus on when putting their home on the market. While cleaning and upgrading the inside is crucial, your lawn and landscape is what the potential buyer will see when he or she first pulls up. So, if you are putting your house on the market in Cleveland TN, you need to give Green Lawn Service a call!
All potential home buyers have one thing in common, they love to drive around and look at homes on the market. One way to make sure they pass your home and not give it a second look is to have a poorly manicured lawn and landscape. Though the saying “you can’t judge a book by its cover” might be true with many things, but when it comes to buying a home you can’t help but reach a judgment by what you see from the side of the road as you drive by. If someone does not provide good maintenance to their lawn and landscape, it can be easily concluded that they haven’t taken care of the inside either.
Buying a home is one of the biggest investments made, so it is crucial that you are making a smart purchase. When someone is looking to buy a home, they want to make sure they are making the best purchase possible. This means buying a home that has had efficient upkeep and has been taken care of by the previous owners. Seeing a home with a neglect to the lawn and or landscape could only lead someone to believe this to consistent throughout the entire home. Though it might not be the case, home buyers can go only by what they see as they drive by and a nicely manicured lawn is differently a eye catcher.
Where do I start
Okay you have read all this and think that sounds great. My house goes on the market in a few weeks and you want to get started on a lawn program tailored to your specific needs. Then look no further, your in the right place. Green Lawn Service has many programs for homes in Cleveland TN, and Apison TN. All you need to get started is fill out the short form below and a Licensed Professional from Green Lawn Service will contact you with in 24 hours.
Why should I choose you over the competition
At Green Lawn Service we work hard to maintain a reputation of excellence! We have the strongest guarantee in the state, Guaranteed! Which states that if for any reason or no reason at all you are unhappy with our work, we will send out a specialist to fix the problem immediately! If that is still not good enough we will pay a competitor of your choosing to fix it for you. Thats how confident we are that we will please you! We also do things that other companies your thinking of using only think of doing or wish they could do, A few examples are, we sharpen our mower blades daily! Why does that matter you ask, dull blades rip your grass not cut it and that opens your lawn up for disease. We don’t stop there, we have the most technologically advanced scheduling system on the market. We know where our trucks are at all time which allows us to send text message letting you know when we are on our way to service your property, or if we are running behind due to weather. We accept Credit and Debit cards and are PCI compliant, so you know your information is secure. We are the highest rated lawn service in Cleveland and we want you to see with your own eyes check out or google+ page at https://plus.google.com/+GreenLawnServiceCleveland/about?hl=en and read our reviews! Fill out the form below and someone will contact you via email or call, which ever you prefer with in 24 hours.
Spring is just around the corner and we are ready to help you with all of your lawn and landscape needs. We offer weekly and bi-weekly lawn mowing in the Cleveland area. We will manage all your lawn care needs so you don’t have to think about it. We are one of the most technologically advanced lawn service in Tennessee. We give prior arrival notifications via text, email, or voicemail. If we are under a rain delay, we will send you a notification letting you know when to expect us. Here at Green Lawn Service we go the extra mile, We sharpen our mower blades every day. Thats very uncommon in lawn care companies, Thats just one example. Another example, we change the direction we mow every week to give you the “ballpark” look. Thats just for mowing service you can imagine the detail we put in shrub pruning, mulching, and soding, to name a few. On Each mower we have striping kits to help with the striping affect. We also have grass blockers, so that no grass gets in your beds and up against your house or business. Its a foot operated petal that shuts a block on the side of the deck so that our hands stay where they need to be to maintain constant control of the machine. Our employes stay with us, the same technician that mows your yard will most likely be the one mowing your lawn for years to come. We are so sure you will love our service we back it up with the strongest, and best Guarantee in the industry.
My “No-Hassle, No-Excuses, NO-NONSENSE, You’ll Love it OR We’ll Pay For it!” GUARANTEE…
“You must be absolutely delighted by our services!!! If for any reason, or no reason at all, you feel you’re not absolutely, positively 100% happy with our work, I WON’T BE HAPPY EITHER. That means I WILL NOT REST until we make it right. I will immediately send my team to fix the problem no questions asked… If it’s still not good enough we will pay a competitor of your choosing to fix it for you… That is how strongly I believe you will love what we do. Let us prove it to you!” – Lucas Green, Green Lawn Service
if your still not sure why you should chose us… Let me give you 10 reasons why you should chose us over the other guys
- OUR 100% NO RISK GUARANTEE… means absolutely 100% NO RISK to try us.
- WE HAVE THE HIGHEST RATINGS… in Cleveland. Just look at our Google Reviews!
- WE SHOW UP WHEN WE SAY… and provide you with prior email or voicemail notification.
- YOU CAN CALL US ANYTIME… 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- WE PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY… with our $2,000,000.00 insurance policy.
- WE CARE ABOUT THE DETAILS… and complete a strict 23 point checklist on your property.
- WE SPEAK ENGLISH… All employees are English speaking US citizens
- WE SCREEN OUR EMPLOYEES… Everyone employee goes through a thorough background check.
- WE CARRY WORKERS COMP… If an employee is injured on your property, it’s covered.
- WE ARE LICENSED SPECIALISTS… our management and staff are professionals.
call or fill out the contact for below today to see why we are the highest rated lawn service in the Cleveland Tn area!
Do your flower beds look colorless? Mulch adds color and more than that protects your plants and gives them the nurture they need!
Mulch is a valuable for your plants health and care because
- Mulch insulates the soil helping to provide a buffer from heat and cold temperatures.
- Mulch retains water helping to keep the roots moist.
- Mulch keeps weeds out to help prevent root competition.
- Mulch prevents soil compaction.
- Mulch reduces lawn mower damage.
- When mulching trees, mulch surrounding the trunk should look like a donut-a uniform circle.
- Keep the mulch to a thickness of 1-2” around the base of trees, shrubs and perennials to prevent decay of the bark layer causing poor growth. Overall, keep mulch at a maximum thickness of 4”– any more will restrict the access of oxygen to the soil and plant roots.
- Try to have an edge for the mulch to sit along to prevent it from migrating out into the lawn.
- If re-mulching beds, it may be necessary to remove some of the old mulch to allow for proper depth when installing fresh mulch in plant bed areas.
- Avoid excessive build up of mulch around base of trees and shrubs. (Volcano effect)
- Using chipped wood from a local municipality is not recommended for typical decorative plant beds. Using these chips may bring in viral infections that a tree had when removed and chipped; in addition, unwanted growth of saplings will also occur.
- Do not use mulch over landscape fabric in the hope of improving the soil. When the mulch decomposes it cannot enter the soil if there is a fabric barrier between it and the soil. Mulch will also break down creating allowing weeds to germinate above landscape fabric.
Spring is just around the corner and this is the best time to mulch all your flower beds.We deliver and install many types of mulch in Cleveland that you can choose from. Call or email today to join the many others that are getting ready for spring. If the lines are busy, Please try again!
This was in the Cleveland daily banner on Sunday, December 21st, 2014 if you did not receive the paper, you can print off this image and use it for the 10% off coupon for any one service in 2015! Happy New year!